Are you an enthusiastic and reliable individual? Do you have a passion for working with children? Can you motivate our pupils to reach their full potential? If so, we have the job for you!
We are seeking to appoint highly motivated and inspirational Teaching Assistants who work closely with our staff and students. This opportunity would suit someone who wants to make a difference to children’s lives and would enjoy working in a highly collaborative and supportive team environment.
The role of TA includes work to support children struggling with confidence or with any additional needs across EYFS . You will support class based and small groups/1:1 interventions to ensure children can progress confidently as well as pastoral and nurture intervention for vulnerable pupils.
Part of the Gloucestershire Learning Alliance, we offer a range of professional development opportunities including whole Trust training days. We will support you to get your Level 3 TA qualification as well as to go on to further your education career with us.
Our successful candidates will be;
- Enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable
- Capable of working independently and in a team
- Able to motivate and support pupils
- Able to work with individual pupils and small groups of pupils
- Possess an unending desire to achieve outstanding outcomes for children
- Possess a caring nature and a deep regard for children
- practices that ensure we have the best practice in each of our schools.
This job post has expired.