The Governors of St Edmund’s Catholic Primary School, are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant for an immediate start. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and our standards. Our friendly school is part of a Federation of two schools with St Benet’s in Beccles and the wider family of Catholic school of St John the Baptist Trust.
Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
- Have previous experience of working in a classroom environment and good behaviour management skills would be essential.
- Is confident in supporting pupils with a range of Additional Learning Needs and those with English as an Additional Language and perhaps has a background in nurture provision.
Required ASAP for a Fulltime role. Mon-Fri 8.45 – 3.15pm
Salary: £19265.00 per annum, pro rata
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Tina Reeve-Smith
Finance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school on 019868892502.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
This job post has expired.