Do you have experience of working with young people aged 3 – 11?Are you an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant looking to join a warm and welcoming school?You will have a talent for engaging children and will be required to work flexibly across all age groups and abilities.
This role complements the work of our teachers by providing in-class and small group support to our children. There will be opportunities to develop within the school and make a valued contribution to our children's learning.
- Be caring and supportive.
- Have a passion for supporting pupils with additional needs.
- Work with the Teachers to inspire and enthuse our students.
- Promote the well-being of our student’s providing guidance and support
- Be able to inspire learning and progress.
Why work for us?
At St Hugh's Catholic Voluntary Academy we offer:
- A salary of £6,670 - £6,915 per annum (OLOL Band 2)
- Wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- A team of talented and highly committed staff in a supportive working environment
- Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Access to first-class CPD opportunities with a specialist support staff CPD programme.
- Professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme.
- An employee benefit scheme including aCycle-to-work scheme.
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact the school office on 01522 501137. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed.
How to Apply:
Please complete the online application form located on our vacancies page: Vacancies - Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust (ololcatholicmat.co.uk)
Closing Date: Monday 9 October 2023 at 9.00am
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks including online searches are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities, and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn
This job post has expired.