|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Scale F 7-10|
Working under the overall supervision of the responsible teacher, assist and support teaching and learning , working with individuals or groups and assist in providing for general care, safety and welfare of pupils
Applying for the job
Please complete CES application form, Model recruitment form and the Rehabilitation of Offenders form and return by Friday 6th November 2020.
Before completing the application form, please ensure to read the notes to applicants document.
For more information, please contact the Office Manager, Mrs L Harris via email at email@example.com.
- GDPR - Support_Staff_Application_Form.doc  0.20 MB
- GDPR Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 -Disclosure Form.doc  0.08 MB
- JD & PS - TA2.doc  0.80 MB
- Model Recruitment monitoring form Sept 2019.docx  0.07 MB
- Notes_to_Applicants.doc  0.09 MB
|School type||Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic|
|School size||422 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||St Marie's Catholic Primary School and Nursery website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01788543636|
About St Marie's Catholic Primary School and Nursery
St Marie’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. Appointment to this position will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer:
• enthusiastic pupils and supportive parents.
• a commitment to on-going professional development.
• the opportunity to be part of a team committed to transformational change.
Arranging a visit to St Marie's Catholic Primary School and Nursery
School visits are highly recommended. Please call the school on 01788543636 to book an appointment.
Please note appointments will be after school and applicants must wear a face covering.
Merttens Drive, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 7AF
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed