- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Full time
TTO + 5 days, 30 hrs per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (initially 12 months)
- NJC Grade 3, SCP 4 - 6 (actual salary £13,840 to £14,399)
The Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, hard-working, team player, who will join us in the role of a Teaching Assistant
• Experience of working with or caring for children of a relevant age
• Possess numeracy/literacy skills with a good level of knowledge and understanding.
• Have understanding of the national curriculum and other basic learning
• You must be able to establish excellent relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
• Possess excellent communication and organisational skills combined with the ability to
prioritise time and tasks in order to provide a friendly and efficient service
Applying for the job
For further information please visit the school's website; www.smrchs.com/vacancies. Completed application forms and supporting documents should then be emailed to the Headteacher's PA Mrs Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- Up to 1440 pupils
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About St Matthew's RC High School
St Matthew’s is a mixed Roman Catholic inner-city school based in Moston, North Manchester.
Our school is within easy access to the M60 motorway, providing a link to the rest of Manchester and the surrounding areas. St Matthew’s is part of the Emmaus Catholic Academy Trust (CAT), which is one of three CATs in the Diocese of Salford. We have been on a journey to catholic excellence since 2018.
Arranging a visit to St Matthew's RC High School
To arrange an informal visit to the school please contact Mrs Smith on 0161 681 6178 or via email at email@example.com