The successful candidate will be someone who:
- Values the importance of forming positive
relationships with children, other staff, professionals and parents.
- Can support the class in creating a safe and
secure environment for all children to learn.
- Is able to think creatively about how to help children
overcome barriers to learning, and access the curriculum.
- Is confident to work individually where needed,
and be flexible.
- Can work as part of a team, working alongside
the class teacher to share responsibility for the progress of identified pupils.
- Can support children through interventions and
groups as directed by the class teacher, adapting the learning as needed and
reporting back the progress made.
- Is happy to support the school's Catholic ethos
and have a commitment to the school's mission statement.
If you have the above
skills, and enthusiasm and passion to see all children succeed, then we are
looking forward to hearing from you. In return, we can offer you an extremely
friendly school with support from our dedicated staff and above all our
St Paul’s Catholic Primary School and Portsmouth City Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks
This job post has expired.