- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Full time
36 hours 15 minutes a week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Fixed term until 31st December 2022)
- £19,312 - £20,903 (H3-H4, depending on experience)
Teaching Assistant Required (1 post available)
Full time (36 hours 15 minutes a week – 8:15am to 4:00pm, term time plus 1 week INSET)
Grade: H3 – H4, depending on experience
Fixed term until 31st December 2022
Stevenage ESC is currently recruiting for an inspirational Teaching Assistant to assist our staff across KS3/4 lessons around the Centre.
To be successful in this role, the applicant must be a strong team player who can work off their own initiative whilst remaining a confident, empathetic and positive character in the Centre. This role would suit a recent graduate as a stepping stone in to teaching.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate. You will be joining a dedicated team of inspirational educators who always put young people at the heart of everything they do. Preference will be given to the right person irrespective of previous experience.
Job Description and Person specification are attached.
If you need any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. Visits to the Centre are welcomed.
• Closing date for applications is 12pm on Friday 26th November
• Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by close of play on Monday 29th November
• Interviews will be held on Thursday 2nd December
• Employment start date will be as soon as possible, subject to all pre-employment checks being satisfactorily completed.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Contact: Anne-Marie O’Sullivan, Deputy Head, Stevenage ESC, Collenswood Road, Stevenage SG2 9HQ.
Tel: 01438 369119
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.