- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Part time
30 hours per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Until 31.08.2022)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £19,698 - £20,092
- Actual salary
- £14,181 - £14,465
Can you help us promote excellent learning; provide superb pupil support and be a positive team member?
The governing body and leadership team of this improving school are seeking a committed professional to join our valued teaching assistant team.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding practitioner, who will support a child with specific medical needs and help promote excellent learning in Key Stage One.
The successful applicant must have the following qualities;
• Experience of supporting children with specific medical and physical needs and a healthcare plan.
• This will involve personal care, self-care needs and physical handling
• Experience of supporting high quality classroom teaching.
• Ability to develop good relationships with children, colleagues and parents.
• Positive behaviour management.
• Ability to work constructively as part of a team.
• Willingness to show initiative and apply common sense.
We will offer, in return:
• Full support with your role including induction and training.
• A committed and dedicated staff and governing body.
• A commitment to your professional development.
• A superb school environment for you to work in.
• Many employee benefits including subsidised meals, health insurance services, subsidised childcare in our Dragon Club.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 886 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About St George's Primary School
St George’s is a large sized primary school in the heart of Wallasey Village on the Wirral Peninsula. We have 879 pupils on roll.
We are a 4 form entry school split over two site. Foundation 1 - Year 4 are based on our Lower Site on St George's Road, and Year 5 - Year 6 are based on our Upper Site on Claremount Road
We aim to ensure that our children receive the best possible education that promotes outstanding academic and personal growth.