We are looking for someone who will:
- be passionate about their role
- be highly motivated and flexible, using their initiative to support all learners
- work alongside the class teacher to ensure children engage in productive learning experiences
- lead focused interventions with individual or small groups of children
- support individual children on a personalised learning programme, alongside the Inclusion Team
- have excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
- have effective behaviour management strategies
- be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people and be able to contribute to ensuring a safe environment for all
We can offer you
- highly capable, welcoming and supportive colleagues
- a focus on wellbeing for all children and staff
- enthusiastic, well-behaved children and supportive families
- full induction and a comprehensive programme of high quality training
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their skills in a caring and supportive school. While the ideal candidate will be someone who has experience of working with children previously, it is not essential.
Visits to the school are encouraged. If you wish to arrange a visit, discover more about this exciting opportunity, need any further information or you would like to have an informal discussion, please contact our personnel assistant Mandy Britnell on email@example.com or call the school on 01908 616060
Closing date: Friday 15th December 2023 Interviews: Monday 18th December 2023
Portfields Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all governors, staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS along with other relevant employment checks, including overseas criminal background checks, where applicable. All new governors, employees and volunteers will be required to undertake safeguarding training on induction that will be regularly updated in line with statutory guidance.
Portfields Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and therefore operates no restrictive policies in relation to protected characteristics. It is the wish of Portfields Primary School to appoint the most suitable candidate from all the candidates offering themselves for appointment.
This job post has expired.