The Bewbush Academy is a large, vibrant, multicultural primary school; it is warm and welcoming and strives for excellence in all aspects of school life. The children at The Bewbush Academy enjoy an impressive learning environment which supports the highest standards of inspirational teaching. We are seeking to appoint an additional member of our support staff. It is a class based role supporting the teaching and learning of the class and their social, emotional and development needs.
The successful candidate will:
- Have relevant and recent experience working with primary aged children in a school setting.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Have Maths and English GCSE, minimum B grade, or equivalent
- Support the ethos of our school
- Be friendly, approachable, and respect the children
- Be well organised
- Be a good team player
- Be able to deliver planned scheme of work to small groups or individuals
- Be able to adapt to the needs of individuals
- Be sympathetic to the needs of EAL pupils - Understand our local multi-cultural community
- Have high expectations of children
- Be able to motivate children
- Be willing to participate in further training, to understand and embrace new initiatives and ensure continued professional development
-The role will also involve midday meal supervision
Working for The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT)
Leadership within TKAT schools requires passion, understanding, empathy and above all, a genuine love for the profession. Our role is to support you by giving you the flexibility to work how and when you need to; to open up opportunities to develop your career; to take care of your wellbeing at work; to enable you to flourish as an individual and to offer the kind of rewards you can only find from improving the prospects and life chances for literally thousands of children and young people.
Do not hesitate to give us a call to discuss the vacancy in more detail or ask any questions, please contact our Business Manager Jo Gathern on 01293 534897 or by email to:email@example.comClosing date for applications: Thursday 22nd June 2023 Interview date: Monday 26th June 2023 We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of applications. If you have not had any communication within 10 days of the closing date please take this as confirmation that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
Our Commitment - Equal, Inclusive, Diverse
TKAT is committed to inclusion, diversity and equality of opportunity by encouraging and welcoming differences, listening to individual experiences, aspirations and accomplishments and learning how to grow better together. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic; this includes applicants wishing to work flexibly.
This job post has expired.