- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, term time
28.75 hours per week, term time only
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Grade 3, support staff salary points 2-4; £18,198 - £18,933
- Actual salary
- £11,824 to £12,301
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our team at The Grange School, to start as soon as possible. This role is focused on supporting young people with learning difficulties to enable them to learn and thrive in the classroom and the wider school community. This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic team of people
This position is ideal for candidates:
• Who may be interested in entering the teaching profession
• Who wish to develop their skills and embrace ongoing training and development
You are likely to be someone who:
• Possesses excellent communication skills
• Relishes the challenge of working in an educational environment
• Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham Learning can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with wonderful young people
• The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our school
• High quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
GCSE qualifications in English and maths, minimum of a grade C required.
Applying for the job
To apply for this vacancy, please submit an application form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications on the Twynham Learning official ‘Application Form – Non-Teaching Posts’ will be accepted. You can download the form from our website: www.twynhamlearning.com/187/staff-vacancies
The closing date is Monday 1 November 2021 at 8am.
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- School size
- 377 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
About The Grange School
Since January 2018 the school has undergone a dramatic transformation in its leadership and practices to ensure that all students can achieve their potential. This has resulted in a year on improvement in GCSE results. As The Grange School goes from strength to strength, we are now recognised as one of the most improved schools in the area.
The Grange School is a member of Twynham Learning, an exciting multi-academy trust of ambitious infant, junior and secondary schools serving the local community. The Trust aims to offer this generation of children, young people and those involved in their education the very best leadership, teaching and learning, professional development and support services.
Twynham School and The Grange School have recently agreed to formally federate teaching structures for September 2021 enabling us to deliver world class educational experiences to students across both of our schools.