This job expired on 30 September 2022 – see similar jobs
Start date details
30 September 2022 at 12pm (midday)
16 September 2022
About The Hawthorns Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 436 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Hawthorns Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic children who are well-behaved and eager to learn.
• A supportive, friendly team of colleagues dedicated to delivering the best education for every child.
• A school where everyone is valued and encouraged to seek success through excellent
continuous professional development opportunities.
• A school with a strong sense of community, well supported by parents and governors.
• A thriving, well-resourced and popular school with extensive and attractive grounds.
Arranging a visit to The Hawthorns Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed