Teaching Assistant - Three posts
9 days remaining to apply
Start date details
Start date to be confirmed with the school
31 March 2023 at 11:59pm
21 February 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1
- View all Part timejobs - 32.5 hours
Full-time equivalent salary
- £21,575 - £21,968 per annum
- £15,813 - £16,386 per annum
- Support Staff 5 to 6
What skills and experience we're looking for
White House Farm Primary School is looking to appoint two KS1 Teaching Assistants and one EYFS Teaching Assistant to join our School in March 2023. These permanent roles will support the professional work of teachers as directed.
The successful candidates will:
- Have GCSE or equivalent level, including at least a Grade 4 (previously Grade C) in English and Mathematics, previous experience working with children, preferably primary school age, in a classroom or similar environment and have Level 2 or 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools or equivalent Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Be committed to the school’s high standards of teaching, learning and professional development.
- Have excellent communication skills, a warm and caring personality, and a good sense of humour.
- Understand the importance of an inclusive environment and high expectations on pupil behaviour.
- Have a welcoming and friendly approach with a high level of professionalism.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of pupils in adherence with the school procedures while in play areas, the dining hall, classrooms or anywhere on the school site.
What the school offers its staff
White House Farm Primary School is looking to appoint a reliable, nurturing and caring individuals to work as a classroom-based Teaching Assistants. The Teaching Assistants will work as part of a classroom team, supporting pupils across their learning, including during lunchtimes. At White House Farm Primary School, we believe that it is our obligation to ensure that all children at our school are given the opportunity to flourish – not only to be happy, but to fulfil their potential. At our school, we ensure that all children are known, valued, and supported to do their best in a welcoming and supportive environment, regardless of background, gender, ethnicity, or ability.
School should be an exciting and challenging place for children to learn. Our high expectations are underpinned by our ‘Seven Elements to Nurture Growth”
Curiosity, Courage, Respect, Resilience, Reflection, Citizenship, Determination
White House Farm Primary School opened in September 2019 with one Reception Class. Since then, it has grown and is currently a two-form entry for Reception and Year 1 and one form entry in Year 2 and Year 3 with 165 pupils on roll. When the school is full, we will be a school of 360 pupils.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About White House Farm
- School type
- Free School, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 112 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- White House Farm website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to White House Farm
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email B.Brabbins@setrust.co.uk.
Similar jobs nearby
Hopton Church of England Primary Academy
Coast Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 9BT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Norwich