9 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
7 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
20 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 30 hours per week (8.30am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday), Term Time Only (39 weeks of the year)
Full-time equivalent salary
- £16,494 pro-rata inclusive of London weighting based on 0.7159 FTE
- G2 Point 8
What skills and experience we're looking for
Vaughan Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and reliable Teaching Assistant whose main role will be to work as part of a team, provide one-to-one and small group support both in and out of the classroom and be able to demonstrate an impact on pupil progress. This is in addition to promoting inclusion and positive behaviour.
We pride ourselves on being a caring and nurturing school that has high expectations and aspirations for all our children. We aim to provide a rich and stimulating learning environment and strongly believe that a positive start to a child’s education impacts significantly on their engagement and attitudes to learning.
As well as experience in working with pupils, candidates should possess the following qualities; team work, flexibility and patience. Candidates should demonstrate competency to GCSE level in both Maths and English.
What the school offers its staff
- A welcoming environment where the children enjoy learning, are positive, cheerful and well behaved.
- Professional, hardworking and motivated team of teachers and support staff committed to developing and raising standards.
- Positive relationships with parents and the wider community.
- Development opportunities within our local cluster and investment in your professional development and future career.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 165 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Vaughan Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 661 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Vaughan Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0208 427 7222
Vaughan Primary School and Nursery is a very successful and popular school, having achieved an Ofsted outstanding judgement in January 2019. Everyone works hard to ensure that the children are safe, secure and part of a friendly and caring community. The personal approach we embrace is all about valuing all our children as individuals which is essential in terms of helping pupils achieve their best.
Arranging a visit to Vaughan Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Netley Primary School & Centre for Autism
74 Stanhope Street, London, NW1 3EX
Grove Park Primary School
Nightingale Close, London, W4 3JN
Holy Trinity CofE Primary School
Effra Road, London, SW19 8PW
Normand Croft Community School for Early Years and Primary Education
Bramber Road, London, W14 9PA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Harrow