- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 1pm. 20hrs per week, term time only.
To start Monday 4th September 2023
- Fixed term - Until 31st August 2024, with a view to possibly becoming permanent
- • Grade 4 point 4, £10.98 per hour (Pay Award pending), plus pension contribution
We are seeking to appoint a fantastic and
committed teaching assistant to join our amazing team. Watlington Primary
School is a thriving, popular
and outstanding school.
We currently have a vacancy
for two morning only class
based Teaching Assistants.
We can offer you…
- A vibrant
and happy school which welcomes
- Positive, well behaved children
who are motivated and engaged
in their learning
- A friendly
and welcoming team
- A commitment to ensuring staff reach their
Applications are welcome from new and
experienced teaching assistants. We recommend that you look through our website
to gain a good understanding of our school, and should you wish to ask any questions
prior to submitting an application we will be happy to organise a telephone
conversation with the Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher.
A full job description and person
specification can be found in the Candidate Information Pack, which is on our school
website. Application forms are also
available on the school website:
Watlington Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
This job post has expired.