- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Term time
30 hours a week - Monday-Friday
- Contract type
- Fixed term (August 31st in first instance)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Weetwood Primary School. We are seeking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant or someone who has previously worked with children to join our fantastic team supporting in Year 2.
At Weetwood Primary School, we recognise the valuable contribution that teaching assistants can make in helping our pupils become confident, competent, independent and successful learners.
Weetwood Primary is a popular community school. Academic standards are high, and children make excellent progress. We are also recognised for our caring and nurturing approach and for the amazing range of opportunities we provide in the arts. Our curriculum is rich and varied and we have a creative approach to the curriculum. Our children are happy, motivated and enthusiastic.
We are looking for someone who
• Has experience of working with primary aged children who have a wide range of abilities
• Has experience of delivering IEPs, IBPs and Speech and Language Plans
• Has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
• Has a sense of humour and a love of children
• Is flexible, proactive and has good inter personal skills
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to take a tour of the school at interview. If you would like more information on the role please organise a conversation with the Headteacher via the email address above.
The job is temporary in the first instance.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.