- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Part time
36.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, term time plus one week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (until 31 August 2022)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Actual salary
We are looking for a confident and motivated individual to support a Y2 class.
Our priority is to recruit staff who are ambitious for, yet sensitive to the needs of children, whatever their starting points.
The applicant will have
• Level 3 (or equivalent) relevant qualification or higher.
• previous experience of working in a school
• experience and knowledge of how young children learn
• excellent communication skills
• experience of teaching phonics
• the ability to use their own initiative to support the individual needs of children
• the ability to develop positive and supportive relationships with children and their families
• the skills to be an excellent team player
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.