Teaching Assistant with Inclusion Support
Becket Primary School, Derby, Derbyshire, DE22 3QB
This job expired on 24 June 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
24 June 2022 at 12:00pm
10 June 2022
About Becket Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 231 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Becket Primary School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
Becket Primary has been judged a ‘Good’ school in our last two consecutive OFSTED inspections and we pride ourselves on being an inclusive school with a strong, loyal staff team, amazing children and supportive parents. We are looking to extend our support staff team with a candidate who is:
• An outstanding practitioner in providing learning, social and emotional support to young children.
• Has proven experience of working effectively with children with complex SEMH needs, including challenging and physical behaviour.
• Has the ability to reflect and evaluate their own practice and is proactive in developing their professional knowledge and expertise.
• Has a commitment to the inclusive ethos of the school.
• Is able to communicate and work effectively as a team member and build strong, positive communication links with parents/carers.
We will offer a supportive work environment where colleagues will encourage you to develop skills through continued professional development. Visits to the school are welcomed, and can be arranged via email email@example.com.
Becket Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to safeguarding checks including two references and an enhanced DBS check.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed