Teaching Assistant with MDSA & casual CCTA
This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
20 March 2023 at 11:59pm
10 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - Teaching Assistant role - 15.00 hours per week; MDSA role - 5.00 hours per week; Casual CCTA - 0.00 hours per week;
- Teaching Assistant role - 15.00 hours per week; Actual annual salary from £7,354.00 to £7,763.00 MDSA role - 5.00 hours per week; Actual annual salary from 2,288.00 to 2,351.00 Casual CCTA - 0.00 hours per week; £13.66 per hour
What skills and experience we're looking for
All About You
Do you have what it takes to join us? The Teaching Assistant we would like to join us will be:
- An excellent Teaching Assistant who loves to work with children and helps to inspire them to achieve their potential.
- An outstanding team-player who enjoys working with others and being involved in school life.
- Committed to their own professional development journey.
- Experienced in working with children with SEN and/or SEMH needs.
What the school offers its staff
Why Work for us?
We think you will love working with us and here are some of the reasons why:
We are a welcoming and supportive school with strong values and a caring ethos.
- Our staff are a hardworking team dedicated to helping children succeed.
- Our children are engaged and eager to learn.
- We have a supportive leadership team and wider school community.
- As part of The White Horse Federation multi-academy trust, we benefit from their support, encouragement, shared resources and outstanding CPD opportunities.
Why not come and see for yourself? We would love to welcome you to our school and show you around so that you can better understand our school environment. Please get in touch with the school office to arrange.
The White Horse Federation is a large Multi-Academy Trust in South West and South East England, committed to providing the very best education for our students. We believe in empowering our staff to be the very best they can be, and that is why you will find a wide range of professional development opportunities available to you when you join us.
We believe in valuing our staff, and one of the ways we can do that is by offering a range of benefits to our staff:
- Car Purchase Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Reward Gateway Discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent Pension Scheme
Further details about the role
At Grange Junior School, community forms the heart of our school and this is an exciting time to join us as a Teaching Assistant. We are proud of our school and the imaginative curriculum that we provide for our children. Our caring, supportive and inclusive ethos helps to ensure that every child is nurtured while they learn.
We couldn’t do what we do without our fantastic staff team, and we are looking for an outstanding Teaching Assistant to join our hard-working team. If you are looking to continue your career as a Teaching Assistant in a challenging and rewarding role within our school, then we want to hear from you. Come and join us on this exciting journey to help every child in our school reach their potential. We think this is a great place to work and we hope that you will too!
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Grange Junior School
- School type
- Academy, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 333 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Grange Junior School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01793 822405
Arranging a visit to Grange Junior School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Five Lanes CofE VC Primary School
High Street, Worton, SN10 5SE
Freeland CE Primary School 1:1 SEND Teaching Assistant
Freeland Church of England Primary School
Parklands, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 8HX
Netheravon All Saints CofE Primary School
High Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4 9PJ
1: 1 Teaching Assistant and Midday Supervisory Assistant (MDSA)
Ivy Lane Primary School
Ivy Lane, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 1HE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Swindon and Wiltshire and Swindon