Teaching Assistant With SEN
Peover Superior Endowed Primary School, Over Peover, Cheshire, WA16 8TU
This job expired on 9 February 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
As soon as possible
9 February 2022 at 12:00pm
28 January 2022
About Peover Superior Endowed Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 95 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01625 861384
Peover Superior Primary School is a small village primary school with mixed aged classes. We pride ourselves on our personalised approach to teaching and learning; school is like one big family. We can offer you:
• Exceptionally well-behaved children, who are keen to learn
• A happy working environment – a sense of humour is a must!
• Commitment to your CPD
• We are a member of The Aspire Multi Academy Trust and offer a mutually supportive ethos with excellent opportunities for professional development.
• As a school we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, medical checks, right to work in UK and safeguarding checks (including enhanced DBS and a declaration of disqualification (Childcare Disqualification regulations 2009).
• If you would like to discuss anything relating to the vacancy, please email email@example.com to arrange a convenient time to speak to the Principal.
• If you are committed to helping children thrive and getting the best start in life, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cheshire