Teaching Assistant with SEN
This job expired on 17 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
17 April 2023 at 2:23pm
31 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 32.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
- £11.39 per hour
- Grade 5
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a person who has excellent interpersonal skills and who is able to work as part of the team, with colleagues, parents and children. To work on a 1 to 1 basis with a specified child. If the child is absent they will work as a general Grade 5 teaching assistant.
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Be dedicated, resilient and enthusiastic with a passion for providing exciting and positive learning experiences and outcomes for all children.
- Be able to support successful learning across all key stages
- Have high expectations of learning and behaviour as well as inspire and motivate our children.
- Be supportive, nurturing and understanding.
- Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
What the school offers its staff
Parkroyal Community School is a vibrant, fun, busy school in the heart of Macclesfield with a warm and caring community. The children are at the heart of every decision we make to ensure they are happy, confident and that the opportunities provided for them are relevant to their needs both now and in the future.
We are part of the Aspire Educational Trust. The aim of the Aspire Educational Trust is to give children and young people from all backgrounds an outstanding education.
The Trust is able to provide:
- Support at all levels including leadership, CPD, teaching and learning and governance.
- Networking between schools and practitioners at all levels
- English and Maths Consultants, as well as expertise in the effective use of the pupil premium, EYFS specialists and all the CPD and research related to the Aspirer Research School.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Parkroyal Community School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 414 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Parkroyal Community School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01625 426083
Arranging a visit to Parkroyal Community School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Palace Fields Primary Academy
Badger Close, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 2QW
Teaching Assistant Level 2 - EYFS
Green End Primary School
Burnage Lane, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M19 1DR
Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
Matthews Lane, Manchester, M12 4GR
Teaching Assistant Level 2 - Reception
Cringle Brook Primary School
388 Slade Lane, Levenshulme, M19 2HT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cheshire