- Fixed term (Fixed Term until August 2023)
- £19,264 pro rata
Teaching Assistant with SEN Responsibilities job summary
Teaching Assistant with SEN Responsibilities
Starting grade: Grade 4, point 4 £19,264 pro rata, £9.99 per hour
Contract: Temporary (possible permanent appointment long term)
Start date: 1st September 2022
End date: 31st August 2023
Hours of work: 8.30am–3.00pm including 30 mins lunch cover, term time only
(Part time hours will be considered)
Closing date: 27th June 2022 at 12 noon, however applications will be reviewed upon receipt
We are seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic TA team from September 2022.
We are looking for teaching assistants who have:
• High expectations of themselves and the children with whom they work.
• Creativity and flair.
• Dedication and energy.
• Communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability and desire to work as part of a team.
• NVQ L3 in Support Teaching and Learning or equivalent preferred
We can offer:
• Children who are keen to learn and appreciate a high quality of learning.
• The support of highly motivated and supportive colleagues who are fun to work with.
• Governors who value our endeavours and are committed to the continuing development of the school and its staff.
• A positive environment in which to work and learn.
We are committed to staff development and you will receive a full induction programme. If you would like an informal conversation about the post then please telephone Kerrie Cox, PA and Operations Manager, on 01235 533583.
Rush Common School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check. The School is fully committed to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from less well represented groups in the school and Trust.
All staff are expected to promote fundamental British values.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Application forms are available on-line at www.rushcommonschool.org
Applying for the job
Please send application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.