- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Part time
25 hours per week, 8.45 – 2.30 including breaks, Monday - Friday
- Contract type
- Fixed term (The post is fixed term for the duration of the child’s time in school)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- between £17,842 - £18,933 per annum (FTE) plus SEND allowance
- Actual salary
- between £11,076 - £11,706 per annum
St George’s C of E Primary School are seeking to appoint an exceptional, committed individual to provide support for a pupil with an Education, Health and Care Plan.
We are looking to recruit an individual who has a passion for supporting pupils with additional needs and is able to work as part of our wonderful team. The candidate would need the ability to form a safe, secure and supportive relationship with the pupil whilst showing patience, consistency and understanding to support their learning, social and communication needs. Please see the person specification for further details.
As a school we can offer you:
- An inclusive school with a family feel, committed to developing the potential of every child - Enthusiastic, kind and caring pupils who enjoy learning
- A positive community of parents and families
- Good opportunities for professional development
- A welcoming staff and governors who work together and are committed to the development of the school.
The post is fixed term for the duration of the child’s time in school. We would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, depending on their existing circumstances.
Applying for the job
Candidates should apply by submitting their completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12noon on the 18th October 2021
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 180 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About St George's CofE Primary School
St. George’s is a multicultural, friendly school where everyone works together to achieve our vision. We have high aspirations and are committed to the well-being of every child. We believe that every child has the right to work in a caring and secure environment where they are given a range of opportunities, both in and out of the classroom, to achieve their potential. Through working together, we aim to create a caring community where mutual respect is fostered for all members. We have high expectations of our pupils in all aspects of school life, including behaviour. We believe that parents, and the community, are vital partners in this process.
Arranging a visit to St George's CofE Primary School
We would warmly welcome visits to the school from prospective candidates, which we will manage in a COVID safe manner. Please contact us via telephone or email to arrange this or to ask any further details. Please contact the school office on email@example.com or 01905 619454 to arrange a time.