Wolvercote Primary School, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2 8AQ
This job expired on 19 May 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
19 May 2022 at 12:00pm
8 May 2022
About Wolvercote Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 325 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Wolvercote Primary School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
The River Learning Trust and Wolvercote Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and preventing extremism. All staff must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Employment will also be conditional on the receipt of at least two acceptable references (one from current/latest employer) and evidence of the formal qualifications required for the role. The River Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from a range of backgrounds to represent diversity in line with our schools’ community. It is an offence to apply for certain roles within schools if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. You should contact the school if you are unsure if this role includes regulated activity relevant to children.
For all RLT Safer Recruitment Documentation candidates should click on the following link RLT Safer Recruitment Documents for Candidates
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. For further guidance for applicants click on the this link List of offences that are not filtered
Our staff are expected to maintain high standards of ethics and behaviour, within and outside school, by not undermining fundamental British values including democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect, and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
What benefits does the Trust offer to its employees?
• Annual pay increase for support staff (in line with grade boundaries) and for Teachers (subject to government framework and successful performance review)
• A Defined Benefit Pension Scheme with favourable terms for all employees
(Teachers’ Pension for Teachers; LGPS for Support Staff)
• Moving from the public sector? Those without a break in service can be reassured that RLT will recognise their continuous service.
• Employee centred and family friendly policies and practises that support you in and beyond your workplace.
• Offering flexible working wherever we can, in order to support the work life balance of our employees.
• Enhanced sick pay, maternity leave, paternity leave and parental leave.
• Competitive holiday entitlement for support staff (minimum 24 days rising to 32 day plus bank holidays per annum - dependent on grade of role and length of service)
• Cycle to work scheme
Arranging a visit to Wolvercote Primary School
We encourage applicants to visit the school and have a look around. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01865 558301.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed