Teaching Assistant x2
Applicants must be committed to providing a high quality of provision for our children. This post will involve working alongside the class teacher, planning delivering and assessing small groups of, or individual children with a range of Special Educational needs.
Essential educational requirements
• G.C.S.E. (grade C or above) in Maths and English or an equivalent level 3 qualification.
G.C.S.E. (grade C or above) in Maths and English or an equivalent level 3 qualification.
Essential skills and experience
• An understanding of the needs and development of young learners
• A good knowledge of positive behaviour management strategies
• Experience of working in a primary school or similar setting
• A good level of spoken and written English.
• A calm and caring nature.
• A flexible approach and the ability to use their initiative.
• The ability to work successfully as part of a team.
• To be a special person who wants to make a difference.
• A good sense of humour.
About Holybrook Primary School
- Rillington Mead, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD10 0EF