Teaching Assistant Year R
This job expired on 5 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
5 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
12 May 2023
- Early years
- View all Part timejobs - 27.5 hours per week, term-time only
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
We would like to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant who can add to the enthusiasm and drive of our dedicated staff team.
Hiltingbury is a forward- thinking school with an exciting, engaging and coherently sequenced curriculum, designed to enable our children to make progress in learning. We are highly focused on our aim: to ensure all children learn values for life, alongside knowledge and skills, so they can take advantage of opportunities, experiences and responsibilities in later life.
Teaching Assistants add great value to our school and we are excited to be expanding our team. We are looking to appoint a full time Teaching Assistant with an ability to work with their class teacher in supporting children’s learning and next steps.
Qualifications in supporting early years teaching and learning, and an ability to teach phonics are essential. Experience or knowledge of the Little Wandle programme is preferable, although training will be offered.
What the school offers its staff
The benefits of working at Hiltingbury Infant School:
- Teach happy, motivated children who make good choices of behaviour
- Be a part of a dedicated and supportive team, who are valued by children, parents and school leaders
- Have opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Collaborate with a leadership team who have realistic expectations of staff
- Flourish in an exciting, well-resourced setting within the Chandler's Ford (close to Southampton) with extensive grounds and woodlands.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Hiltingbury Infant School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 5 to 7
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 270 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 7
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Hiltingbury Infant School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 023 8026 5414
Arranging a visit to Hiltingbury Infant School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Milton Park Primary School
Eastney Road, Portsmouth, PO4 8ET
Teaching Assistant plus SEN Allowance
Cliffdale Primary Academy
Battenburg Avenue, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO2 0SN
Personalised Learning Assistant
Mary Rose Academy
Gisors Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO4 8GT
Berewood Primary School
Kentidge Way, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 3BE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Hampshire