- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, part time, term time
Full-time positions - 31 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Part-time positions - 15/20 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Contract type
- Fixed term (until 31st August 2022)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £18,933 - £19,698
- Actual salary
- Dependent on hours (£8,689-£9,040 for 20 hours pw; £13,468-£13,926 for 31 hours pw)
We are looking to recruit several full-time (31 hours per week) and part time (15/20 hours per week) TAs to join our existing team of professionals.
The successful candidates will demonstrate:-
- an ability to work with a range of young people with SEND, including physical impairment
- patience, sensitivity and an understanding of child development and learning
- a strong team working ethos
- good numeracy, literacy and ICT skills
- an ability to work in a SEN role to support the learning in the classroom and ensure individuals make progress
- effective communication with young people and teachers
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Church of England/Christian, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1426 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About St Laurence School
St Laurence School is a thriving and successful comprehensive academy in Bradford on Avon, close to the heritage city of Bath. We place great value on both academic excellence and developing the whole person. We work hard to create opportunities for every student to achieve to their full potential and have the best possible preparation for adult life. In the words of our mission statement: we care, we inspire, we succeed. As one visitor commented, “a school with head and heart working together”.
Arranging a visit to St Laurence School
Please contact Sally Hackett (Headteacher's PA) on 01225 309506 to arrange a visit to the school.