Caythorpe Primary School is a thriving village school where we pride ourselves on creating a safe, inclusive and nurturing family, broadening interests and allowing personalities to flourish and achieve.
At Caythorpe our vision is that our school is a happy place where children are individuals, cared for within a supportive, secure and creative environment. We endeavour to promote positive relationships where both staff and children can inspire each other to achieve their full potential. The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint two motivated and dedicated teaching assistants (1:1) to join our team and to support pupils with an EHCP. The post is temporary until 31stJuly in the first instance subject to funding, to start as soon as possible. The role will be reviewed based on the needs of the child/ren concerned, the school and whether the external funding remains in place. This role will allow the right candidate to build on their existing knowledge and skills whilst being able to flourish in a progressive and caring school.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Will support the child on a personalised plan within a mainstream class.
- Will adapt planning and create resources to meet the child’s individual needs.
- Will ensure the child is safe and secure within the learning environment.
- Has experience of working with children with additional needs.
- Is willing to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, being able to communicate effectively with pupils, staff, parents and other professionals
Please refer to attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information to ensure your suitability for the position.
The benefits we can offer:
- An outstanding induction process
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
Interested candidates are warmly invited to visit the school.
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please contact our office administrator Fay Madge firstname.lastname@example.org call 01400 272600
Closing date for applications: Midday, Friday 13 October 2024
Interviews will take place: Thursday 19 October 2024
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to references and an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.