We are delighted to advertise an excellent opportunity in our highly successful College for an enthusiastic, well organised Teaching Assistant.
Relevant experience and/or a sound academic background are essential.
Any First Aid or medical experience welcomed.
Applications from all faiths and none, are equally welcome.
Why Cardinal Griffin?
• CPD for all staff to ensure they become the best version of themselves.
• The supportive network of our outstanding multi-academy company and experienced, hardworking and committed colleagues.
• Strong courageous leadership habits within every leader; be bold, be brave!
• Work in an environment in which people feel safe, seen, heard and respected.
• A culture of talking straight, demonstrating respect, confronting reality, clarify expectations, keep commitments.
• There is an emphasis on teamwork and supporting each other as one MAC family.
• We are a Christian community with a caring, secure and disciplined environment.
For further information or to request an application pack, please email Mrs M Kelsey, MAC HR Officer email@example.com
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check are available by visiting www.gov.uk/dbs
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.