As a Teaching Assistant at St. Chad's, you will work alongside our talented teachers and support staff to support our children to reach their full potential. St. Chad's is a warm and welcoming school, full of children who are eager to learn. We have high aspirations and expectations for every one of our pupils, and all our staff are committed to providing the highest quality of education to ensure every child has the opportunity to achieve and succeed. As our Teaching Assistant you will be well supported in our friendly team, and with your contribution of creative, engaging, and relevant learning experiences, we jointly aim to embed a love of learning in our pupils.
If you are seeking a truly distinctive role within a unique environment, please come and visit us and see what St. Chads and Abbey MAT have to offer.
We are looking for a dedicated individual who:
- Is passionate about education and learning, who can relate well with children to help make sure they get the very best out of their education.
- Will work collaboratively and effectively within the wider team, as a great communicator and with the ability to make a positive contribution to the school.
- Has experience of connecting well with children, through creating supporting and nurturing environments so that each child can achieve their goals and potential.
- A team player who can develop positive relationships with children, colleagues, and the wider school community.
- Working as a role model, supporting the Trust’s Christian ethos as well as our shared mission and values, will ensure our children are equipped to make their way in the world.
What our Trust can offer:
- Friendly, welcoming academies with a strong Christian ethos.
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated colleagues.
- A 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme providing support and counselling for home-life and work-related issues, financial and legal support, specialist information and support for managers.
- Free secure onsite parking.
- Membership of a pension scheme.
Abbey Multi Academy Trust is a Trust consisting of eight academies (three secondary, five primary) in the Anglican Diocese of Leeds and in the geographical areas of Leeds and Calderdale.
All our academies share in the Trust’s mission to work:
In Partnership to Educate, Nurture and Empower
For more information about us or our academies visitwww.abbeymat.co.uk.
Find out about more about St Chad’s C of E Primary School by visitingwww.st-chadsprimary.co.uk. The academy Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy is availablehere.
Visits to our school to meet the team and experience our wonderful atmosphere, are warmly welcomed, and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Vanessa Fish on 0113 2747110, If you have questions about the recruitment process or require any support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abbey MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects our communities.
This job post has expired.