Teaching & Learning Lead - Art and Photography
The Lead Teacher(s) will support the Faculty Leader, in establishing the aims and objectives of the faculty to reflect the overall aims and objectives of the school and in implementing appropriate policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of these objectives. S/he shall lead on a particular curriculum area within the Faculty.
Essential educational requirements
• First degree.
• Qualified teacher status.
Essential skills and experience
• A continued commitment to own professional development.
• Teaching experience within the designated age range.
• Understanding of child-safeguarding issues and successful use of measures that promote and ensure the safe-guarding of children.
About Forest Hill School
- Dacres Road, London, SE23 2XN
- LA Maintained School
- Forest Hill School website (opens in a new window)