Exeter A Learning Community Academy, Corby, Northamptonshire
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490|
Exciting up-and-coming teaching opportunities
(Unqualified Teachers welcome to apply)
Based at Exeter – a learning community
Teachers Pay Range
In January 2019, Exeter – a learning community, joined Inspiring Futures through Learning (IFtL), Multi-Academy Trust. Exeter – a learning community, after a number of turbulent years, is now on a journey of rapid improvement underpinned and supported by a team of highly skilled and experienced leaders. There’s never been a better time to be part of this transforming school where you as an individual can make a significant difference to children and a deserving community.
• Are you ambitious and looking for an exciting challenge?
• Do you want a role where you can demonstrate your exceptional teaching skills and capabilities?
• Are you looking to truly make a difference in our learning community and make positive improvements in children’s lives?
• Do you have the commitment and passion to drive school improvement?
Exeter - a learning community is a 2 – 11 (year old) primary academy with an integrated Children’s Centre and Nursery (which includes provision for two-year olds). We are committed to improving pupil outcomes, attainment and attendance and provide an engaging, safe and vibrant learning community for all. We currently seeking to recruit exceptional practitioners to join our team in September 2020. We will grow and support the successful applicant into this role.
Unqualified Teachers are welcome to apply for our teaching vacancies that we currently have available. We are incredibly fortunate that we have a Teaching School, Two Mile Ash ITT Partnership, within our Trust that supports Undergraduates and Post-Graduate trainees. There are three routes into teaching available through Two Mile Ash ITT Partnership, which include an Assessment Only route, PGCE with QTS (Primary and Early Years) Course and lastly, BA (Hons) Primary and Early Years Education with QTS course. For further information, please visit our teaching school website https://www.mkitt.co.uk/
• A team player, resilient, flexible, committed and dedicated?
• An exceptional classroom teacher who will inspire and motivate our learners?
• Driven by a passion for making learning fun, exciting and challenging at the same time?
• Committed to inclusive education and raising standards?
• Inspired by working collaboratively with other schools within our Multi-Academy Trust that share the same values and ethos?
• Able to communicate effectively with others?
• Like to work with a dedicated team of teachers and support staff to raise standards within our academy and be an integral member of the team?
If you can answer yes to the questions above, we would love to hear from you!
As part of the Inspiring Futures through Learning Multi Academy Trust, successful candidates will have full access to our staff benefits package, including a bespoke CPD package through MKTSA, enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave, Employee Assistance Programme, LGPS/Teachers Pension.
Visits to the school to meet the two Executive Principals are strongly encouraged, to arrange a visit or to discuss this role, please contact the school office on 01536 204765.
To apply please download an application pack from our website www.iftl.co.uk, complete in full and return by email to email@example.com
Closing date: 3rd April 2020
Interview date: To be confirmed
Inspiring Futures through Learning is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All vacancies are subject to enhanced DBS disclosures. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Essential educational requirements
Degree Level Qualification
Degree Level Qualification
Qualified Teacher Status (or willing to work towards)
Essential skills and experience
Commitment and passion to drive school improvement
|School size||588 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||2 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Exeter A Learning Community Academy website (opens in a new window)|
Brayford Avenue, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN18 8DL