Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490
To start 11th January 2021 until 18th June 2021
Mon – Thur 08.45am-11.00am
Are you a skilled, passionate and enthusiastic teacher with high expectations?
Do you want to be part of a supportive and committed team?
We are looking for a creative, forward-thinking teacher who has excellent classroom teaching skills.
Our school is a thriving village, Church of England school located in the centre of the Oxfordshire village of Shrivenham. Our vision for our school is that it is a happy, friendly, safe and encouraging place where everyone feels welcome and valued.
• Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to school life.
• Believe that every child can, and will, succeed.
• Have the highest ambitions for every child, the school, and yourself.
• Be an outstanding teacher with the highest expectations of pupil’s attainment and behaviour.
• Demonstrate an ability to develop and promote the Christian ethos of the school.
• Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with staff, parents, governors, external agencies and the wider community.
• Have the passion and vision to work as part of a team in promoting excellence.
We offer you:
• A happy and positive working environment.
• Motivated and enthusiastic pupils who are excited about their learning.
• Close links with supportive Governors, the local church and a strong PTA.
• Excellent opportunities for development and leadership.
A virtual tour of the school, before the interview date, would be most welcome. Please contact the school to make an appointment on: 01793 782406 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shrivenham C of E Primary School is part of the Faringdon Learning Trust, an eight school multi-academy trust, which was established on 1st April 2012.
Faringdon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. Successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check and safeguarding training as part of their job role.
For more information, including a copy of the job description and application form, please visit our website http://www.shrivenhamschool.co.uk. Completed application forms must be returned to: email@example.com
Closing Date for applications: noon Friday 27th November 2020
Interviews for the position will take place week commencing 30th November 2020
- A wide support network within our Multi Academy Trust
- Commitment to and support with your own professional development
- Hard working, enthusiastic children who enjoy coming to school
- A friendly, welcoming staff and Governor Team
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.