|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||ISR Leadership 9 – 14 £50,026 - £56,579|
Governors are seeking to appoint a dynamic and forward-thinking teacher to assume this important strategic and operational role in this thriving school. The successful applicant will be an outstanding classroom practitioner with a proven record of school improvement at middle leadership level.
The role will encompass all aspects of school and community leadership including:
• developing our mission and ethos, placing faith at the heart of school life
• leading and shaping strategic direction
• coordinate, monitor and strategically lead the school’s PSHE and SMSC provision
• oversee, coordinate, monitor and evaluate whole school extended curriculum opportunities
• strategically lead, monitor and evaluate careers provision across the curriculum
• monitoring, evaluating and contributing to whole school development
• leading and developing people
Applying for the job
Applications and other supporting documents are available by visiting the school website www.holycross.lancs.sch.uk
|School type||LA Maintained School, Roman Catholic|
|School size||918 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Holy Cross Catholic High School website (opens in a new window)|
About Holy Cross Catholic High School
Holy Cross Catholic High School is an oversubscribed 11-16 Catholic comprehensive school. Our success is rooted in our ethos; we provide a high quality, broad and balanced education, which combined with exceptional pastoral support, enables our pupils to flourish. We have a strong record of staff development with many of our staff moving on to promoted posts.
Arranging a visit to Holy Cross Catholic High School
Visits to the school are available by appointment.
Contact Mrs Sheila Cooper email@example.com
Myles Standish Way, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 3LS