Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (One Year - from 1/9/2021 to 31/08/2022)
Main Pay Range 1 to Main Pay Range 6, £25,714 to £36,961
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated classroom teacher to help us build upon our school’s achievements and successes as one of the most successful schools in the county.
Like us you will be dynamic, innovative and hardworking; driven by a passion to bring out the very best in all our pupils. You will support the school in moving towards its vision and will bring a wealth of ideas and experience to the team.
We would like to hear from applicants who have:
• Experience in teaching Key Stage 2 with a proven track record in achieving high standards.
• Evidence of being an outstanding practitioner, able to enthuse and inspire pupils and staff.
• High standards in terms of teaching, behaviour and achievement.
• A commitment to further professional development.
• An ability to engage in effective peer coaching activities which will develop professional practice in a Learning to Learn School ethos.
• Excellent organisational skills, plus the ability to provide and maintain an engaging and challenging learning environment.
• A commitment to playing a full and active role in the wider life of the school.
• The ability to develop purposeful relationships with stakeholders of the school/Multi Academy Trust.
In return, we can offer:
• A skilled, creative and supportive team working with friendly children and supportive parents.
• An exciting opportunity to be part of a forward looking, ambitious organisation that believes in developing its staff to become the best they can be.
• A school that is consistently focussed on making a positive impact on pupils and the community.
• Opportunities to collaborate with local schools and be part of a developing a Multi Academy Trust
Applying for the job
Application forms and further details may be obtained from either:
The school website www.fairfieldprimary.co.uk or by emailing the school office at email@example.com,uk
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
399 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Fairfield Primary School
Fairfield Primary is a school that is truly at the heart of its community. It is a school where individuals are valued and helped to achieve their very best in all areas of development. Children are supported in becoming confident and independent young people, who thrive on challenge, and are motivated to learn.
We work hard to deliver a rich and challenging curriculum; to help children acquire the skills and enthusiasm needed to embrace the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences for later life. We believe in helping our learners to become 'learners for life'
The excellent start begins in our Nursery and continues through the school with staff providing a happy, supportive and purposeful environment, and a curriculum that excites and stimulates children's imaginations and creative thinking. The curriculum is delivered through a strong cross-curricular approach which is further enhanced by whole-school themed days and numerous other events. We believe strongly in 'learning Outside the Classroom' and have a well-established Forest Schools programme and numerous outdoor field trips.
Arranging a visit to Fairfield Primary School
Visits to school are encouraged and welcome by appointment. Please contact Mrs Carolyn Parker via the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01900 821133 to arrange a visit or for further information