Temporary Full Time Class Teacher
Shrivenham Church of England Controlled School, Swindon, Wiltshire
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490|
To start as soon as possible until 31st August 2020
Are you a skilled, passionate and enthusiastic teacher with high expectations?
Do you want to be part of a supportive and committed team?
We are looking for a creative, forward-thinking teacher who has excellent classroom teaching skills.
Our school is a thriving village, Church of England school located in the centre of the Oxfordshire village of Shrivenham. Our vision for our school is that it is a happy, friendly, safe and encouraging place where everyone feels welcome and valued.
• Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to school life.
• Believe that every child can, and will, succeed.
• Have the highest ambitions for every child, the school, and yourself.
• Be an outstanding teacher with the highest expectations of pupil’s attainment and behaviour.
• Demonstrate an ability to develop and promote the Christian ethos of the school.
• Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with staff, parents, governors, external agencies and the wider community.
• Have the passion and vision to work as part of a team in promoting excellence.
We offer you:
• A happy and positive working environment.
• Motivated and enthusiastic pupils who are excited about their learning.
• Close links with supportive Governors, the local church and a strong PTA.
• Excellent opportunities for development and leadership.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed so that you can experience our amazing school first-hand.
Shrivenham C of E Primary School is part of the Faringdon Academy of Schools, an eight school multi-academy trust, which was established on 1st April 2012.
A visit to the school before the interview date would be most welcome. Please contact the school office to make an appointment on: 01793 782406 or email email@example.com.
Faringdon Academy of Schools is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. Successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check and safeguarding training as part of their job role.
For more information, including a copy of the job description and application form, please visit our website http://www.shrivenhamschool.co.uk. Completed application forms must be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: noon Monday 11th November 2019
Interviews for the position will take place on Friday 15th November 2019
Essential educational requirements
Degree or appropriate professional teaching qualification
Evidence of commitment to professional development
Essential skills and experience
Teaching experience in KS1 or KS2
Able to provide effectively for the individual needs of all children
Monitoring, assessment, recording and reporting of pupils' progress
Effective teaching and learning styles
- A wide support network within our Multi Academy Trust
- Commitment to and support with your own professional development
- Hard working, enthusiastic children who enjoy coming to school
- A friendly, welcoming staff and Governor Team
|School type||Academy, Church of England|
|School size||184 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Shrivenham Church of England Controlled School website (opens in a new window)|
About Shrivenham Church of England Controlled School
High Street, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN6 8AA