Temporary KS1/ KS2 Teacher - Maternity Cover
7 days remaining to apply
Start date details
5 June 2023 at 9am
24 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week Term-time only Maternity cover for 1 year
- Maternity or parental leave cover - 1 year
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000.00 to £43,685.00 MPS/UPS
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Is passionate about working with children and young people as part of a successful team?
- Can model exemplary practice in the classroom, securing excellent progress and attainment?
- Is committed to developing their own and others’ practice through a culture of CPD?
- Has the energy and enthusiasm to engage staff and students?
- Can champion change and think differently?
- The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding teacher who secures excellent progress and attainment by exciting and inspiring learners through their innovative practice.
- A positive individual who is able to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas.
What the school offers its staff
- modern, learning spaces, which inspire exceptional teaching and learning.
- excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive and continuous programme of personalised ‘Professional Learning and Development’ (PLD)
- an excellent induction programme with dynamic, driven, and supportive staff.
Further details about the role
Ravenfield Primary Academy is part of Maltby Learning Trust.
Salary: MPS/UPS (Temporary) – September 2023
Are you a talented teacher who is dedicated to teaching and learning and improving outcomes for children?
Ravenfield Primary Academy are seeking an excellent classroom practitioner with a proven track record of raising attainment to become part of our team and move our academy to the next level of success.
Ravenfield Primary Academy is ambitious and highly aspirational for both its pupils and its staff. Judged as a ‘Good’ school by OFSTED in January 2018, they aim to build on their recent rapid progress and be recognised as a leading school in the local area – we would like you to be part of this process. The Academy is part of the ‘Maltby Learning Trust’, a successful and highly collaborative partnership of local schools committed to raising the educational ambitions of the community in which it sits. As part of the Trust we can offer a successful candidate a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Ravenfield Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 202 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Ravenfield Primary Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Ravenfield Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Hunter's Bar Junior School
Sharrow Vale Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S11 8ZG
St Martin's CofE Primary School
Burnham Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN9 1AY
Haxey CofE Primary School
The Nooking, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN9 2JQ
Boothroyd Primary Academy
Temple Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF13 3QE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Rotherham