||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
||Qualified Teachers Pay Spine
We require an ambitious, dedicated, curious and talented teacher to join our award-winning Trust based in the North West.
Here we all lead to secure the best Learning, Innovation and Opportunity, and we seek those who have determination for success, a thirst for continued learning and a drive to be relentlessly ambitious for the students and communities they serve. Here we make a difference and transform lives.
Here we Unlock Potential.
As Pearson’s National Silver Award winner for Digital Innovator of the Year, the Trust will be expanding its digital delivery of learning in our new school. A blend of excellence and experience to enable you to be the best you can be.
With four Primary schools in Wigan and the University Collegiate School in Bolton we are enhancing young lives across the North West. We focus on unlocking potential and giving every child a real chance to succeed.
Join us and you’ll have the chance to work at one or more of our schools.
We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Teacher who will:
• engage and enthuse pupils through a commitment to quality learning;
• contribute to the further development of strong and forward looking teams;
• be innovative in their techniques to motivate young learners;
• be able to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike.
If you deliver exceptional education for the children and young people in your care, have the inner determination to secure success for all and work with digital confidence, we would be delighted to hear from you.
When you join us as a Class Teacher, you can expect exceptional breadth of experience and a steep learning curve. You can be certain that we’ll invest heavily in your professional development through our Spirit of Purpose and give you the chance to build your career across our family of Academies. It’s a unique challenge that’s not for everyone, but if you’re curious and passionate about really making a difference we can promise you’ll find it life-changing.
Join US and Unlock your Potential
As a member of QUEST, you can expect:
• A supportive environment allowing you to progress and develop
• Excellent CPD opportunities and guidance through our Spirit of Purpose Programme
• Pupils who are enthusiastic and keen to learn in a positive environment
• The opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
• A Trust committed to doing the best for each and every one of its pupils
• A Trust committed to a digital strategy and life skills curriculum which provides a balance for all
• Creative and innovative approaches that engage pupils, develop agency and harness digital technology
• To be shaping the next phase of education for the future
• A balance for excellence for all
The Trust expects:
• a UK teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Degree or a related subject
• A curious teacher willing to become an Apple Teacher in our digitally innovative Trust
• A personal commitment to being the best you can be.
The Trust wants to hear from ambitious teachers with new ideas! There are plenty of progression opportunities through our Spirit of Purpose! Why not join us on our exciting new journey?
20 Great Reasons to work for us…………….
1. Great pupils you will never forget.
2. Our schools are all about passion, determination and enthusiasm and we live these words - it’s how we show up at work.
3. Our motto, ‘Unlocking Potential’, reflects how we see challenges as opportunities and have an unshakeable belief in the right of children to a high-quality education.
4. A coaching culture of high rapport, high challenge and high support to enable you to work at the top of your game.
5. Stunning staff, motivated to succeed.
6. A staff voice across the Trust that is actually listened to and shapes our evolution – our Spirit Group.
7. Inspirational Leadership and great teamwork at all levels.
8. Senior Leaders you can trust, who have integrity and moral purpose, are human and walk the talk.
9. Amazing exam results with a ‘whole education’ genuinely valued.
10. Be the best through our Spirit of Purpose programme
11. Access to the Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family’s wellbeing.
12. Participation in the Childcare Voucher Scheme, free of tax and NI.
13. Investment in staff training, e.g. subsidised MA qualification options.
14. An internal market for promotion within the growing group of QUEST Academies or as a funded ‘Change Champions’.
15. A unique collaborative approach across the Trust serving the needs of our communities.
16. Termly staff newsletter celebrating successes and achievements and responding to your questions.
17. Credit Union savings scheme.
18. A newly structured working pattern with a two week break in October.
19. Welcoming people, positive teams and working environments – ‘A Balance for Excellence’. Supported by our digital approach
20. Our great students.
Applying for the job
Details can be found on our Trust website
More on how to apply
About St Peter's Church of England Primary School, Hindley
At St.Peter’s we are deeply committed to providing many learning opportunities and create a supportive environment in which each individual is nurtured and where their successes and achievements are celebrated. Our children should not only achieve their very best academically but also continue to develop a joy in life and learning. We hope that time spent at St.Peter’s Primary School will go some way towards enabling children to play an active part in society. We aim to equip our children with the necessary skills, knowledge and attitudes to carry them forward successfully and with confidence into their future.
Our schools aim is to “to fulfil each child’s potential to ensure an enriched and life enhancing Christian education” summarises our commitment to bring out the best in every child. Our dedicated staff have high expectations and aspirations for every child entrusted in our care.
We value the support of our parents and the Church community and enjoy working in partnership to ensure we provide the best possible education for every pupil. Our partnership with parents is a strong feature of the school and parents are actively encouraged to participate in events within school.
At St.Peter’s, we are passionate in our belief that school should be about much more than lessons alone. Thanks to our broad educational experience, we unlock potential and get the best from each child. Our ethos, family values and atmosphere allow our talented staff to bring out the best in all our pupils. By dedicating ourselves to providing the best education, care and opportunities, we believe we can offer children a unique start in life.
Teamwork is at the heart of this school and its motto, 'Creating our future together' exemplifies the vision and commitment of the whole-school community.
We are always delighted to welcome visitors to our school - please contact Mrs T Hewitt to arrange a visit.
Arranging a visit to St Peter's Church of England Primary School, Hindley
Please contact Mrs T Hewitt - Trust Finance and HR Officer t.hewitt@QUESTrust.org.
Kildare Street, Wigan, Lancashire, WN2 3HY