Temporary part time teaching assistant
114 days remaining to apply
Start date details
For immediate sart (or earliest available date).
19 July 2023 at 12pm (midday)
1 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - We are keen to offer the post to a candidate who may have other commitments and would work with them to agree mutually convenient days/hours of work. We would be particularly keen to employ someone for five mornings per week. Please contact the school for more information on this.
- Fixed term - This post is temporary until 19th July 2023 but as an ever-expanding school, there is potential for this to extend beyond this date.
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for outstanding classroom
• Have a passion for working with pupils.
• Are able to assist with whole class sessions and lead intervention sessions on a 1:1 or small group basis.
• Have the skills to encourage independent learning in pupils.
• Can help create a stimulating and imaginative classroom environment, both indoors and out.
• Have a flexible attitude and respond well to working in a progressive learning environment.
• Have good Maths and English skills.
• Have a good level of technology skills and are willing to expand on this, as part of a leading technology school.
• Can bring their own passions to the school and potentially offer extra sporting, artistic or musical skills that we can utilise.
What the school offers its staff
Brough Community Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic teaching assistant to work in day-to-day classroom support. The post will be centred around children from years 2 to 4. Brough Community Primary School is a thriving rural school, at the heart of its community. It is a standout school for technology, a dedicated Eco-School and celebrates and utilises all of its natural and historical surroundings, to inspire and educate every child in the school. We are looking for someone to join our amazing staff team, with energy, passion and a desire to make children’s lives better, through assisting in the delivery of our fantastic school curriculum.
Further details about the role
This is an open job advert and will be in place until we appoint someone.
Please go to www.broughschool.org/information/current-vacancies for
further details and an application form.
Application forms and further information are also available from the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01768341284. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Completed Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 742 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Brough Community Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 82 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Brough Community Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cumbria