Temporary Teacher of Physical Education (PE) with Science as a second subject
To facilitate and encourage learning which enables students to achieve high standards; to share and support the corporate responsibility for the well-being, education and discipline of all students :
• Plan, prepare and teach lessons of a high standard
• Maintain discipline in accordance with school policies
• Contribute to school improvement through raising attainment of the individual students in each class.
• Work closely with and consult those teachers who are responsible for similar curriculum areas
•Preparation of schemes of work and lessons.
• The use of assessment for learning to impact on the attainment of individual students.
Essential educational requirements
First degree or equivalent.
Qualified teacher status.
Essential skills and experience
Effective classroom practitioner and the ability to teach PE at KS3 and KS4
Ability to work in a range of subject specialisms.
A willingness to teach science at KS3 with appropriate support
About Bradford Forster Academy
- Fenby Avenue, Bradford, BD4 8RG
- Bradford Forster Academy website (opens in a new window)