Temporary Teaching Assistant (12 months maternity cover)
This job expired on 7 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
2 October 2023
7 June 2023 at 9am
18 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time
- Maternity or parental leave cover - 12 months
- NJE Grade 3 Pts 5-7 £18,476 to £19,156 (pay award pending)
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you looking for a school where:
- Children appreciate the care and nurture that talented staff provide.
- The ethos, ‘Together we will be successful’ is shared by all.
- There is great challenge particularly to consistently raise attainment and narrow gaps.
- Community involvement is at the heart of
the school’s mission
We are looking for a teaching assistant who can demonstrate:
- An enthusiastic and flexible attitude, committed to working with the children with specific SEND difficulties.
- A strong commitment to inclusion.
- Prior experience of working with complex needs of children.
- High expectations for ensuring the best outcomes for children.
- Effective one to one, and small group classroom support.
What the school offers its staff
We are a lively and creative team who require a confident and determined Teaching Assistant to join our school and enjoy working with an extremely dedicated group of staff and governors. John Clifford School is a very supportive environment in which to continue to develop your career due to the quality of coaching and mentoring.
We can offer you:
- The chance to work with diverse groups of learners.
- A wide variety of induction, mentoring and support.
- Bespoke and individual coaching to meet your needs.
- A vibrant staff and governor team who work hard but also have fun.
- A close supportive partnership with our local community.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About John Clifford Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 389 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- John Clifford Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0115 9258057
Arranging a visit to John Clifford Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Teaching and Learning Assistant-working 1:1 with pupil(s)
Shardlow Primary School
Shardlow Primary School London Road, Derby, Derbyshire, DE72 2GR
Level 2 Teaching Assistant - Fixed term until 31 August 2024
Ashbrook Junior School
Victoria Avenue, Derby, Derbyshire, DE72 3HF
Rosslyn Park Primary and Nursery School
Amesbury Circus, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG8 6DD
John Clifford Primary School
Nether Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG9 2AT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and Nottingham