Temporary Teaching Assistant Level 2 for SEND Support Vacancy
This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
20 March 2023 at 9am
27 February 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Monday to Friday 9:00am – 3:30pm The post is 30 hours per week term time only.
- Fixed term - This post is temporary until 31st August 2023 and will be reviewed at the end of the academic year.
Full-time equivalent salary
- Grade 6, SCP 6, actual salary £15,225
What skills and experience we're looking for
The Trust, on behalf of Unsworth Primary School, are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant Level 2 for SEND Support who can join a team of dedicated professionals. This post is temporary until 31st August 2023 and will then be reviewed.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can support individual pupils with SEND and liaise with members of the SEND support team.
- Is able to work under direct instruction of the class teachers and the SENCo to undertake work, care and support programmes to enable access to learning for pupils with a statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education Health Care Plan.
What the school offers its staff
You will be part of an excellent team and will be given extensive support to develop to your full potential both in this role and beyond. Applicants must have relevant qualifications and experience, please ensure that you meet the person specification before applying.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Unsworth Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 218 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Unsworth Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Similar jobs nearby
St Patrick's Roman Catholic Primary School
Foxholes Road, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL12 0ET
Teaching Assistant Level 3 (SEN)
Irlam Road, Manchester, M41 6AP
Lacey Green Primary Academy
Barlow Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 4DP
Teaching Assistant Level 3 Pupil Support
Tottington Primary School
Moorside Road, Bury, Lancashire, BL8 3HR
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bury and Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool