Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Temporary post)
M1 £25,714 - UPS3 £41,604
TEMPORARY YEAR 6 CLASS TEACHER
Part Time – 0.4FTE
Required to start as soon possible
We require an experienced upper KS2 practitioner to teach a Y6 class for 2 days each week. You would share responsibility for the class with a Deputy Head Teacher and work closely with a highly experienced and very supportive Year 6 team, who strive for excellent outcomes for all children.
This is also an exciting opportunity to work for the Redhill Academy Trust in the lead school of its growing Primary Hub. The academy has been a long standing member of the Redhill Teaching School Alliance, which from September will become one of the two new Teaching School Hubs in Nottinghamshire. This brings excellent CPD opportunities and the chance to work alongside other high performing schools in the region.
We are seeking:
• An experienced Y5/6 teacher with a real enthusiasm for joining a fantastic upper KS2 team
• A teacher with a sound track record of improving outcomes for children
• Good and outstanding teaching which ensures that every child makes progress and with a real passion for high quality education that has fun and enjoyment at its core.
• Conscientious staff who are committed to high standards and continued improvement.
• Someone with the ability to nurture as well as teach.
• The ability to develop good relationships with our parents.
• Real enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration.
• High standards (for both yourself and the children).
• A ‘can do’ attitude.
• The ability to create an excellent learning environment.
• Someone who can demonstrate a real commitment to our school.
• The ability to maintain that all important sense of humour!
As “an unquestionably good school …relentless in the aspiration to become even better” (Ofsted March 2016) we are determined to sustain the positive and visible culture of success that is embedded in our school motto ‘we grow greatness’.
The school is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all the people in our school, as such all candidates will be asked to demonstrate an understanding of safeguarding children and complete an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please phone to arrange a convenient time.
Electronic application forms and further details are available from the school office.
(Tel: 0115 9110402 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date: 12pm Friday, 21st May 2021
Interviews: to be arranged as soon as possible after the closing date.
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.