11 days remaining to apply
Start date details
1st January 2024 or sooner if available
16 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
23 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you someone who:
- Has successfully led schools in a range of contexts, coaching and developing leaders at all levels.
- Can work alongside school leaders to identify issues and support them in implementing a successful solution.
- Quickly adapt to the very differing contexts of our growing family of schools.
- Can demonstrate credibility to our team of experienced successful Heads, challenging them at all levels to be servant leaders, sharing the responsibility for all children in all schools.
- Will hold true to our values and aspirations keeping all children at the heart of our decisions, helping LAAT build a family of schools with strong Christian values at the centre of all that we do.
- Can identify clear teaching and learning priorities, creating and implementing strategic plans that lead to increased standards at the same time as wider outcomes for children.
- Understand how to work with families and communities to engage and empower them for the benefit of the pupils.
- Can potentially lead across multiple sites whilst simultaneously developing shared working practices between schools.
- Can work within the School Improvement Team to strengthen school provision and promote the Trust, to achieve the best outcomes for children.
You will have a proven track record of leading schools and be committed to the development of outstanding schools.
You will be able actively promote the need for pupils and adults to engage in Excellence, Exploration and Encouragement supporting LAAT’s belief that all children need to flourish in a creative environment that allows them to become all that God intended.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to take initiatives and embrace new opportunities and have the ability to lead the day to day running of a school when needed, building strong, effective partnerships with a variety of stakeholders in education.
What the school offers its staff
- An opportunity for an aspiring or experienced leader to develop skills and acquire new knowledge and experience as part of their journey.
- An exciting opportunity to help shape the future of our Trust and progress your career within a supportive framework outside the traditional scope of a Headteacher based in a single school.
- A varied and exciting role with opportunities to work with a wide range of stakeholders in different setting across Lincolnshire
- Opportunities for continuous professional development and salary progression throughout the ISR.
- The chance to support transformation for pupils and families across Lincolnshire.
Further details about the role
The Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Trust Headteacher to work within any one of its diverse range of academies across the Diocese of Lincoln.
We are seeking to appointan experienced and innovative individual to join our supportive central team. Thesuccessful candidate will be deployed to support schools where needs arise, whether that be absence, vacancy cover, school-based Headship or to support with ring-fenced pieces of work. Work may include hands-on support for schools new to the Trust, supporting and walking alongside new leaders or supporting our network of Executive Teachers. This role is placed within the Trust’s highly effective Education Development Team.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 190 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust
- Multi-academy trust
- Email address
Head office location
Similar jobs nearby
The Holbeach William Stukeley Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Spalding Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE12 7HG
Saxilby Church of England Primary School
Highfield Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN1 2QJ
Infinity Academies Trust
Woad Farm Road, Boston, PE21 0EF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed