Are you someone who:
- Has successfully led schools in a range of contexts, coaching and developing leaders at all levels.
- Can work alongside school leaders to identify issues and support them in implementing a successful solution.
- Quickly adapt to the very differing contexts of our growing family of schools.
- Can demonstrate credibility to our team of experienced successful Heads, challenging them at all levels to be servant leaders, sharing the responsibility for all children in all schools.
- Will hold true to our values and aspirations keeping all children at the heart of our decisions, helping LAAT build a family of schools with strong Christian values at the centre of all that we do.
- Can identify clear teaching and learning priorities, creating and implementing strategic plans that lead to increased standards at the same time as wider outcomes for children.
- Understand how to work with families and communities to engage and empower them for the benefit of the pupils.
- Can potentially lead across multiple sites whilst simultaneously developing shared working practices between schools.
- Can work within the School Improvement Team to strengthen school provision and promote the Trust, to achieve the best outcomes for children.
You will have a proven track record of leading schools and be committed to the development of outstanding schools.
You will be able actively promote the need for pupils and adults to engage in Excellence, Exploration and Encouragement supporting LAAT’s belief that all children need to flourish in a creative environment that allows them to become all that God intended.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to take initiatives and embrace new opportunities and have the ability to lead the day to day running of a school when needed, building strong, effective partnerships with a variety of stakeholders in education.
The Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Trust Headteacher to work within any one of its diverse range of academies across the Diocese of Lincoln.
We are seeking to appointan experienced and innovative individual to join our supportive central team. Thesuccessful candidate will be deployed to support schools where needs arise, whether that be absence, vacancy cover, school-based Headship or to support with ring-fenced pieces of work. Work may include hands-on support for schools new to the Trust, supporting and walking alongside new leaders or supporting our network of Executive Teachers. This role is placed within the Trust’s highly effective Education Development Team.
This job post has expired.