The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) is a family of schools, where making a positive difference to children’s lives is at the heart of all we do. We are a forward thinking place of work and we ensure that bespoke professional development and support drives our relentless pursuit of excellence for all. We firmly believe in the coaching model and actively promote both our internal training offer and external qualification pathway. We have fantastic pupils and staff, supportive Trustees and Academy Representatives and serve a great community. As a Trust Physical Education and Sport Practitioner you will be working closely with the Trust wide PE department. This is an exciting role, that will help us to build on the successes of our Trust wide PESSPA strategy. We are a well-resourced MAT, and you will be greeted with a smile every day. If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate and dedicated to developing Physical Education, school sport and healthy active lifestyles for children and young people.
- Be capable of supporting and developing others in their delivery of Physical Education.
- Be well organised and have excellent communication skills.
- Have proven experience of working with children and young people.
- Be capable of developing and implementing a comprehensive out of school hours offer.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively with key internal and external stakeholders
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to be at the heart of an exciting and growing Multi-Academy Trust,
- A highly supportive executive team invested in your growth and professional development,
- A working culture that promotes diversity, equality and social justice,
- A caring working environment where your welfare is of paramount importance,
- Excellent care and support for all staff,
- Comprehensive induction and on-going support opportunities for professional development.
- Subsidised Private Healthcare package, Discounted gym membership,
- Retail discounts and cashback, Free confidential advice, information and counselling service,
- Well-being days
Further information about the schools, our outcomes and philosophy can be found on our Trust’s website. To apply for this role, please visit this link
Please note, we do not accept CVs.
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
“This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role”.
Closing Date: Wednesday 12th October 2022