The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) is a family of schools, where making a positive difference to children’s lives is at the heart of all we do. We are a forward thinking place of work and we ensure that bespoke professional development and support drives our relentless pursuit of excellence for all. We firmly believe in the coaching model and actively promote both our internal training offer and external qualification pathway. We have fantastic pupils and staff, supportive Trustees and Academy Representatives and serve a great community. As a Trust Physical Education and Sport Practitioner you will be working closely with the Trust wide PE department. This is an exciting role, that will help us to build on the successes of our Trust wide PESSPA strategy. We are a well-resourced MAT, and you will be greeted with a smile every day. If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate and dedicated to developing Physical Education, school sport and healthy active lifestyles for children and young people.
- Be capable of supporting and developing others in their delivery of Physical Education.
- Be well organised and have excellent communication skills.
- Have proven experience of working with children and young people.
- Be capable of developing and implementing a comprehensive out of school hours offer.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively with key internal and external stakeholders
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
This job post has expired.