Post: Trust Recruitment & Safeguarding HR Advisor
Required: As soon as possible
Pay scale and salary: SCP 23 to 25 (£32,076 to £33,945 FTE actual salary) All year round or Term Time Only + 20 days
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Flexible up to 37 hours a week (flexible working patterns will be considered)
Are you looking for a new challenge in your HR career? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an individual keen to develop within the profession as part of our well-established HR Team. The Recruitment and Safeguarding HR Advisor position is a key role within the Cockburn Multi-academy Trust, an exceptional organisation committed to the improving students’ life chances, comprising of three secondary, one primary and one infant school all within a four-mile radius in south Leeds.
We are seeking experienced candidates with a strong background in recruitment and selection, extensive safeguarding knowledge and a commitment to protecting and safeguarding young people. The successful candidate will also have a background in operational HR and casework and will be expected to contribute towards the Trust’s HR strategy.
This is an exciting time to join a motivated and friendly team within a vibrant and successful Trust with amazing potential.
What we can offer you:
- A wide range of professional development opportunities and access to an exceptional CPD programme
- A growing Trust with opportunities for career development
- A commitment to staff wellbeing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme providing a range of free confidential services
- A highly experienced HR team committed to supporting and coaching colleagues
- Access a generous occupational pension scheme (West Yorkshire Pension Fund)
- Provision for special leave of absence and an excellent maternity and paternity entitlements
- Recognition of continuous service from other educational establishments
- Generous annual leave entitlements
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious, forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
This post expects the successful candidate to safeguard the welfare of CYP and uphold your professional responsibility.
This role is based in the UK. Employment is conditional on confirmation of the right to work in the UK-either as a UK or Irish citizen, under the EU Settlement scheme or having secured any other relevant work visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, please consider carefully whether you meet the eligibility to apply.
This job post has expired.