Are you an accomplished primary class teacher looking to gain trust-based experience with leadership aspirations? Are you looking to widen your teaching exposure by working in a range of large and small schools, across year groups and curriculums, and at schools within a diverse range of socio-economic areas? Djanogly Learning Trust are looking to build a team of strong, accomplished teachers to provide long and short-term cover across our eight primary academies in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. These permanent salaried roles are to provide excellent, outcome-focused teaching covering colleagues’ absences such as maternity leave, parental leave, absence and secondments and could range from weeks to terms, to full academic years.
Djanogly Learning Trust’s vision is that all children deserve an education that gives them the best opportunity to succeed and prosper. The position of Trust wide Teacher will be pivotal in ensuring stability, continuity and consistency that is vital for children to succeed. As well as enabling our schools to offer excellent education, this role will support any teacher looking to work closely within academy trust environments, gaining experience of the implementation of trust-wide initiatives and interventions, working with a range of senior leaders and other educational professionals, and having the opportunity to take on other trust-based responsibilities.
Due to the flexible nature of the roles, we will be delighted to hear from candidates looking for flexible working options. Keeping that in mind, these roles are not suitable for Early Careers Teachers – as the roles are not suitable to fulfil the requirements of the ECT induction. We are looking for excellent teachers who want to diversify their experience and provide gold-standard education to all the children in our schools.
These roles will give you a wide variety of experiences but also offer the protection of being on a permanent, salaried contract on a part time or full time basis.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status - degree or equivalent
- Excellent teaching skills and clear communication to set goals and pupil expectation
- Have experience in teaching in a diverse range of settings including working with pupils with SEN needs
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Fulfil wider professional responsibility including internal or external development or training
- Excellent skills in the ability to use ICT programmes for teaching and learning and for data management and record keeping
- Belief in the values and behaviours of Djanogly Learning Trust
For more information please refer to the Person Specification in the Job Description
At Djanogly Learning Trust we also offer great employee benefits including:
- Great CPD opportunities including access to further education sponsorship
- Company paid Healthcare including cash back on dental/optical and wellbeing treatments as well as an Employee Assistance Programme
- Travel, gym and shopping discounts including cycle to work
- A skilled and experienced central service team who proactively support our academies and employees
- A real commitment to work-life balance - we remember that we are human beings first and educators second
Applications will be reviewed as submitted, and will continue until the positions are filled. The recruitment for this role is ongoing and Djanogly Learning Trust reserves the right to close the position if they feel they have suitably filled the role.
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for, please get in touch. Visits to our academies are welcomed. If you would like to arrange a visit to one or more of our schools or would like a conversation with our Trust CEO or Primary Directors of Education, we’d love to hear from you. Please note that successful candidates will need to be able to travel across multiple sites.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.