The Northern Schools Trust Vision: Life changing opportunities through education for every student.
We are aiming to recruit teachers of geography to drive subject development and improvement across all schools within the Trust.
You will be responsible for responding to the support, advice and guidance of experienced leaders so that we can deliver the highest quality education for all our children. Our school will become centres of excellence for education.
Within two years there are very likely to be substantial opportunities for promotion and / or career development within the school and wider Trust community.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for someone to play a pivotal role in development of Gateacre and our other schools.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a committed and passionate educator with the ability to contribute to high quality education.
- Has the ability to work collaboratively and contribute to a dynamic team of professionals.
- Has high professional standards and is ambitious for pupils.
- Has the ability to contribute significantly to the future of the Northern Schools Trust.
In return you will:
- Be joining a strong and dynamic team of professionals at an exciting time in the Trust as we grow and welcome new schools.
- Contribute to shaping the strategy and actions to deliver the Trust vision for Gateacre.
- Develop your career through effective mentoring and professional development.
- Develop your track record of successful implementation of quality improvement strategies.
- Be paid well and provided with a wide range of employee benefits.
- Have access to teacher or local government pension schemes.
Candidates can find out more about the Trust and our schools via the Trust website: https://northernschoolstrust.co.uk/
Candidates are welcome to have an informal discussion about the role with Phil Lloyd (Executive Principal).
Arrangements can be made by contacting via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Further information is available by contacting Moira Hennessy, Director of HR via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
In line with changes to KCSIE 2022, all shortlisted candidates may be subject to an online search to check their suitability for the role.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Visas cannot be sponsored.