Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- MPS/UPS (dependent upon candidate)
- £15,428.00 - £24,962.00 Pro Rata
UKS2 Class Teacher job summary
Do you want to work in a forward-thinking school with friendly, supportive, dedicated staff and well-behaved children?
Do you want to work in a GOOD school that enables staff to collaborate and learn from each other?
Is Longthorpe the place for you?
The school offers you:
• eager to learn children – there is a real learning buzz in school
• a friendly, fun, supportive and dedicated staff team – a great place to work!
• flexibility and understanding that supports a good work/life balance
• an experienced, supportive, driven leadership team that listens
• PPA time with colleagues to share workload
• comprehensive, high quality, researched planning and teaching resources
• personalised CPD opportunities and opportunities to take the lead
• freedom to take risks with teaching and learning, within a metacognitive approach
• laptop and iPad for all teachers as part of our exciting MAT iLearn initiative– with internal and external quality CPD
• an employee assistance programme through our subscription to Perkbox
• a great team of colleagues through our local MAT (PKAT) to collaborate with
• a 2:30pm finish on a Friday and 1pm finish at the end of each term!
• be caring and develop positive relationships with all children
• hold high aspirations and expectations of all children and self – proactive about self-improvement
• be resilient & dedicated, with a sense of humour
• have a positive mindset and a ‘can-do’ attitude
• passionate & reflective about the learning process and interested in educational research
• be creative & knowledgeable – able to provide relevant learning to children that links across the curriculum that engages children with the learning process
• be well organised and willing to go the ‘extra mile’
• be consistently good and have proven, successful experience of teaching in Upper KS2
• have good interpersonal skills and develop positive relationships with all stakeholders
Applying for the job
Please apply online: https://www.pkat.co.uk/vacanciesMore on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.